Edison – Learn Stage Lighting .com


By David / last year

This is the 3-pronged general duty plug that you have on the walls in your home and everywhere else.  It should only be used for 120v power, and is best for Non-Dim 120v power.

Like Our Free Content?

Click Here

For the Very Best Learn Stage Lighting Has to Offer​....