In today’s episode we’re now hosting our 100th Podcast episode. Thanks to encouragement from Kevin Ward of MixCoach.com I went forward on launching this podcast almost 2 years ago.
In today’s episode we’re focusing on you and answering your questions. Today’s sponsor of the show is Amazon. If you’re placing an order through Amazon, be sure to just follow this link before ordering. It doesn’t cost you any extra and helps gives us a little commission for the show.
Main Segment (3:50):
- Shawn (3:55) – Is a drummer using DMXIS and would like to know what channel masking is.
- Jonathan (8:15) – What are some common workflows for busking out cues?
Learn Stage Lighting Labs – Puntastical Course
- Dale (15:10) – Why do lighting designers point lights into the audience?
- Scott (17:56) – Has Chauvet fixtures and would like to get the lights to move at a slower speed. How can I do this with D-Pro?
- Casaba (20:30) – Wants to use more than one MIDI control with D-Pro, how can he do this?
- Michael (21:55) – Why are stage lights so expensive?
- Stanley (28:02) – Has four moving heads to wash a backdrop, what is the ideal distance between the lights and backdrop?
- Kristen (30:52) – How do you set up lights with a band in a venue with a low ceiling?
Thank you so much for joining us today and thank you to those that sent in their questions. I enjoyed answering these and if that’s more of what you would like to hear on the show be sure to let me know.
We’ll see you in a couple of weeks!